2012 Fitness Challenge begins Oct. 1
2012 Fitness Challenge Begins October 1
The Fitness Challenge has moved to the fall and it’s right around the corner. Beginning Oct. 1, participants can experience a variety of local fitness centers and private businesses offering activity classes up to 24 times over a six-week period. Participants can mix and match which centers they want to go to or they can exercise at one place.
Registration for the Fitness Challenge is $10. Registration will be Oct. 1 to Oct. 5, at the following:
• From 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 1 at Urban Athletic
• From 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 2 at the Waynesville Recreation Center
• From 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 3 at Haywood MedWest Fitness Center
• From 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 4 at the Cooperative Extension office
• From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct 5 at the Fitness Connection...