Angie's Dance Academy Host Summer Camps
Angie's Dance Academy, certified to teach though Dance Masters of America, INC, is now registering for its summer camps and workshops.
Angie's Dance Academy is welcoming new and returning students to stop by the Academy, located on 115 Glance Street in Clyde, check out the facility, observe classes being taught and talk with one of the faculty members about all the exciting things going on during the summer of 2013.
The following camps will be offered this summer:
• Fairytale Princess Camp June 19-21. The animated faculty of ADA will create a magical journey for children age’s three to five allowing their imagination to soar into the true “princess” experience. A daily craft and snack will accompany the music and dance celebrating a different princess theme each day to create a fairytale adventure shared with old... and new friends. A presentation for the parents concludes the camp.
• Around the World in 3 Days Camp June 19-21. The faculty of ADA will explore some of the most spectacular destinations around the world with students age’s five to seven. Pack your bags for a fun-filled adventure to be shared with all of your new and old ADA friends. A daily craft and snack will be provided by the Academy. An “Around the World” presentation will conclude the camp.
• Summer Fun! June 8-12- This camp is perfect for those returning students who would like to try a different form of dance/gymnastics or keep this year's technique fresh. Also great for first-time students ready to start their feet dancing or tumbling. All styles of dance will be taught this week including Tiny Tots and Tumble Bugs (three and four year olds), Ballet/Tap/Tumble and Beginner Hip Hop (five to seven year olds), Jazz/Tap and Jr. Hip Hop (7 years and up) and Gymnastics for all ages and skill level. Classes range from forty-five minutes to one hour each day.
• Summer Skills- Skill classes will be offered throughout the entire summer in Gymnastics, Cheernastistics, Jazz, Tap and Ballet. Call us at 828-627-3267, email us at dance@AngiesDanceAcademy or stop by the Academy, located on 115 Glance Street in Clyde to request your summer camp brochure so you can be informed on all the dates each skill class will be held.
• Technical Training Camp June 19-21 (six to thirteen year olds) and The Performing Troupes Camp July 8 –12 - These two camps are designed to strengthen dancers’ technique and skill so they are better prepared for the 2013-2014 dance season. Dancers who want to improve their technique in jazz, ballet, tap, contemporary, and lyrical will definitely want to take part in these camps. Special classes will be taught in Hip Hop, Clogging, Acrobatics and Gymnastics. We will also incorporate a variety of different classes throughout each camp.
To receive more information on dates, registration, prices and upcoming events visit our website AngiesDanceAcademy.com.