Autopsy says teen died of overdose
An autopsy on a 17-year-old who was found dead in a friend's living room floor in Clyde Aug. 19, revealed at least two pain killers were in his system at the time of death.
Kenneth Tyler Fisher, known as Tyler to his friends and classmates, was a student at the Alternative Learning Center in Waynesville. The night before his death, he had slept over at a friend's house on Travis Street, said Clyde Police Chief Gerard Ball.
He had gone to a potluck dinner with a friend Saturday night and then came back to his friend's house on Travis Street around 11 p.m.
Fisher fell asleep around midnight on the couch.
One of Fisher's friends came home around noon Sunday and called 9-1-1 when he noticed Fisher was lying on the floor and "did not look well."
Fisher died before authorities arrived on the ...