Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media: Starting from Scratch to Online Success
|Haywood Community College|
|185 Freedlander Drive, Clyde, North Carolina 28721|
|Apr 08, 2014|
|6:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
Tuesday, April 8, 6-9pm
Facebook, twitter and Pinterest aren’t just personal… they a great tool for businesses. Take advantage of the wealth of free online marketing tools and watch your business grow.
During this workshop you will learn to:
- Create a Facebook business page, Twitter account and Pinterest Page
- Add information and photos
- Learn how to post on your wall and how to share information
- Set goals and manage success
- Most importantly…How to build a following
This workshop will provide a hands on approach to social media, with a computer workstation for each business owner. Bring your tablet/Ipad id you have one and few photos of your business. Leave with a Facebook business page, Twitter and Pinterest Account ready for use. Space is limited so please pre-register early to reserve your seat. Call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 for this free seminar.