Halloween Recipe: Rolo Pretzel Delights
Rolo Pretzel Delights
Things You’ll Need
- Small pretzels
- Rolo Chewy Caramels in milk chocolate
- Pecan Halves
1. Heat oven 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Place one pretzel for each pretzel treat desired on prepared sheet. Top each pretzel with one unwrapped Rolo Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
3. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel piece begins to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven; top with either pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
1. Line microwave-safe plate with wax paper.
2. Place up to 6 pretzels on plate and top each pretzel with one unwrapped ROLO Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
3. Microwave at medium 30 seconds or until caramel has softened slightly. If necessary, microwave at medium an additional 10 seconds.* Carefully slide parchment paper and pretzels onto countertop. Top with either a pecan half or additional pretzel. Cool completely.
*Some caramels are a bit firmer and require additional heating.