HCC SBC to Offer HandMade in America Craft Lab for the Artisan Business Owner
|Creative Arts Building, Haywood Community College|
|185 Freedlander Drive, Clyde, NC 28721|
|Katy Gould, Small Business Center Director|
|Sep 04, 2014|
|4:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
The Small Business Center of Haywood Community College will offer a free HandMade in America Craft Lab, “Pricing 101 for the Artisan Business Owner: 3 formulas for finding your right price,” Thursday, September 4, from 4 – 6pm in the Haywood Community College Creative Arts Building.
Pricing your artwork is not a formula, even though many people want one. It can be a complicated set of calculations, but anyone can easily learn the various aspects that need to be taken into account when pricing your work. During this seminar, speaker Tara Swiger will address pricing your work and 3 formulas for finding the right price.
The Small Business center will also offer additional fall seminars geared toward the artisan business owner:
- Business Planning for Business Success, September 11, 6-9 pm
- A Business Owners Guide to Getting More out of Social Media, October 2, 6-8 pm
- An Introduction to REAL Professional Arts, October 1, 5-6 pm
- From Idea to Action: an entrepreneurs guide to turning your great idea into real-life action, October 9, 4-6pm
- Creating the Image & Crafting the Message, October 21, 10 am- 12 pm
- Modern Tourism Drivers: authenticity, community and sustainability, November 6, 6-8 pm
For more information or to preregister for this free program, contact the Small Business Center by phone 627-4606 or visit sbc.haywood.edu to register online.