HCC to offer Booth Display for the Farmers Market
The Small Business Center will offer a free seminar on “Booth Display for the Farmers Market” on Tuesday, March 19, 6-8 pm, on campus in the Student Center. Farmers' markets are one of the oldest forms of direct marketing by small farmers. In the last decade they have become a favorite marketing method for many farmers and producers of value added products throughout the United States, and a weekly ritual for many shoppers. As a potential or current booth operator, you will be able to:
- Explore the essentials of attracting and engaging customers at your booth.
- Discover visual display tips.
- Determine what makes customers want to buy from you and how to close the sale.
- Examine how to price items to make change easily and discuss credit card options.
- Learn efficient ways of setting up and taking down your display.
Charles Hudson, product development chef at Sunburst Trout, will be the presenter. For more information or to preregister, call the Small Business Center at 627 4512.