HCC to Offer “Is Entrepreneurship For You?”
The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College will offer its first seminar of the fall entitled, Is Entrepreneurship for You? , Tuesday, September 11, from 6- 9pm on campus in the Student Center. Participants will identify personal qualities and skills of successful entrepreneurs, complete a self- assessment, and learn the importance of community analysis. Attend this free seminar for an exploration of these topics:
• learn how a self- assessment can help your business
• understand factors that contribute to the success of small businesses
• create a list of strengths and weaknesses for your community
• evaluate the community’s opportunities and threats
• understand the purpose and uses of the business plan
The presenter is Arlene Childers, a business consultant and trainer from Morganton, NC.
She is also Assistant Director of NC REAL (Rural Entrepreneurship through Action Learning).
Call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 to register for this free seminar.