Health and wellness questions

By jessi stone | Jul 17, 2013

Do you have a medical question and need a physician's advice? The Mountaineer is asking readers to submit medical/health questions, and we will get an answer from a physician at MedWest Haywood. Post your question here or if you would like to be anonymous - email your question to (Your name will not appear in the paper with the question.)

Comments (2)
Posted by: David Woody | Jul 18, 2013 14:41

The word is "advice," a noun, not "advise," a verb.  Thank you.

Posted by: Charles Zimmerman | Jul 23, 2013 08:19

     What can help someone with arthritus but allergic to incedes?

If you wish to comment, please login.