'How to Price Your Product' seminar is April 7th
The Small Business Center at Haywood Community College will offer a free seminar, “How to Price Your Product or Service,” from 6 to 9 p.m. Monday, April 7 on campus in the Student Center.
Setting the correct price point to make a profit and compete in the market is often difficult for the novice and seasoned business owner. This workshop will examine pricing methods and help the owner learn how to develop sales forecasts and measure market potential.
- identify strategies used to price products and services
- evaluate different pricing methods for sample businesses
- identify connections between pricing and sales forecasting
- identify financial concepts (overhead costs, cost of goods sold, profit contributed per sale, and breakeven point)
- identify factors involved in developing good financial assumptions
- learn how to calculate the break-even point for a sample business
Dean Kanipe, business consultant from Marion will be the presenter. Call the Small Business Center at 627 4512 or email email@example.com to preregister or for more information.