Massage Therapy now offered at Haywood Chiropractic Center!
At Haywood Chiropractic Center we are now offering massage therapy on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Donald (D. J.) Watkins is our licensed therapist that is now seeing patients.
You do not have to be a patient of Dr. Gibson to enjoy the benefits of massage therapy:
- Massage reduces stress levels, anxiety, and in some cases depression.
- Massage relieves muscle tension and pain, increases range of motion, and joint flexibility.
- Massage improves circulation, allowing more oxygen and nutrients into the tissues, and allows for more effective waste removal.
- Relaxes muscles that have been injured or overused.
- Arthritis patients notice fewer aches and pains. (Massage is not performed in the area of arthritis during flare-ups)
- Massage therapy releases endorphins in the body. Endorphins are the body's natural painkiller.
D. J. Watkins (NCLicense 11294) specializes in Deep tissue, Swedish, and Trigger point therapy. He utilizes all three modalities each session in areas the client specifies. Each session is modified to accommodate the patient's needs.