Master Gardener Association accepting applications for grants

By Jim Janke | Aug 18, 2013

The Haywood County Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Association (EMGVA) is accepting applications for educational or research grants for 2014. Projects must be in Haywood County and should be related to gardening, horticulture or the environment (not for beautification).

Applications can be obtained at the Haywood County Extension Office on Raccoon Road and must be submitted by Tuesday, Oct. 1.

For more information, call the Extension Center at 456-3575.

Comments (0)
If you wish to comment, please login.