NC Legislative Update: John Locke Foundation "Public Forum" (May 20)
|USDA Agricultural Extension Agency|
|589 Raccoon Rd, Waynesville NC|
|May 20, 2014|
|6:00 PM - 7:45 PM|
Main Stream Conservatives Unite: NC Legislative Update: John Locke Foundation "Public Forum" (May 20)
Becki Gray, Vice-President of Outreach for the John Locke Foundation and Kory Swanson, Executive Vice-President are a 'public policy' resource for our state legislators and provide policy evaluations on a regular basis to NC Legislators. As such, they stand in a unique position to bring Haywood County citizens up to speed on issues facing our state.
Light supper fare will be served. Join us for the fellowship - and to meet some of the candidates running for office in Haywood County.
"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session." -- Mark Twain (1866)
Attend a dynamic presentation focused on:
- Obamacare & Medicaid at the NC state level - what happens next?
- Education Reforms
- Regulatory and Tax Reform Updates
- Increasing individual Freedom allows local governments to foster the prosperity of it's citizens
- Economic Freedom creates better paying jobs: New data show 2013 was strongest year for N.C. job growth since Recession
- Tourism Development: Real Costs VS Benefit
- Protecting the constitutional property rights of NC citizens
What will be done in Raleigh during the NC Legislative short session in 2014?
What have been the results of the 2013 Legislative Session?
Sponsored by 'Main Stream' Conservatives United who are "Taxed Enough Already".
Carolina Journal: http://www.carolinajournal.com
NC Legislative short session
Raleigh ● 2014