Pisgah High School classes of 1967, 1968 and 1969 reunion
|Canton Rec Park (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and Sid's on Main (5 to 9 p.m.)|
|Penland Street and Main Street, Canton|
|Sharon Byers Conner|
|Sep 28, 2013|
The Pisgah High School classes of 1967, 1968 and 1969 will reunite for fun and fellowship Saturday, Sept. 28, in Canton. Two events are planned.
• 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. — a potluck picnic will be held at the Canton Rec Park on Penland Street. No reservations are needed for picnic.
Drinks, ice, plates, cups, utensils, napkins, and tablecloths will be provided. Each classmate is asked to bring a covered dish or two to share. Three picnic sheds have been reserved with seating for 70. Bring a lawn chair, sunscreen, and musical instruments if you like to play.
• 5 to 9 p.m. — a plated-dinner will be served at Sid's on Main in Canton. Reservations are required for the dinner event.
• 5 p.m. — pick up nametags and happy hour (Cash Bar)
• 6 p.m. — class photos ($8)
• Dinner and class meetings immediately following.
Make checks payable to: Pisgah High School Class of 1968. The cost before July 31 is $40 per individual. Send to Lorene Sprinkle West, 181 Silver Bluff Road, Canton, NC 28716.
The cost Aug. 1 to Sept. 1 will be $45 per individual. There will be no refunds, and no reservations or walk-ons will be accepted after Sept. 1.
For more information or questions contact Sharon Byers Conner at email@example.com or Lorene Sprinkle West at firstname.lastname@example.org.