Town of Waynesville Board and Commission vacancies
The town of Waynesville Board of Aldermen is accepting applications to fill the following vacancies on various community boards and commissions. Terms for these appointments begin July 1, 2014.
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Board – one (1) vacancy
- Board of Adjustment – two (2) vacancies
- Historic Preservation Commission – two (2) vacancies
- Public Art Commission – three (3) vacancies
- Recreation and Parks Advisory Board – three (3) vacancies
- Waynesville Housing Authority – one (1) vacancy
- Waynesville Planning Board – three (3) vacancies; one must be an ETJ representative
Application forms may be downloaded from the town of Waynesville website, www.townofwaynesville.org under the Government tab, or picked up from the Waynesville Municipal Building, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 16 S. Main St., Waynesville. Completed applications may be returned to the Town Clerk’s Office or attached to an email to Amie Owens, town clerk, at email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 5 p.m., Friday, May 16. For more information, contact the town of Waynesville at 452-2491.