Young Professionals of Haywood Now Accepting Applications for Membership
The Haywood County Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals of Haywood (YPH) was established in an effort to connect area business professionals between the ages of 22 and 40 through the core values of professional development, networking and community service. The affiliation has launched a membership campaign, providing Young Professionals the opportunity to become an official member of the organization.
According to YPH Chairman Jake Robinson of Champion Credit Union, “the Young Professionals of Haywood will provide a unique opportunity for its members to network, improve professionally, and be active civically in our community. I am very excited about the potential of this organization and the positive impact it will have on Haywood County.”
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Directory Listing on YPH website (YPHaywood.com) featuring: Name, Company Name, Job Title and Contact Information
- YPH Member Display Certificate
- Invitation to Members Only Annual Meeting 2013
- Opportunity to be nominated for the 2012 -13 Young Professional of the Year
- Discounted registration to Professional Development Events
- Opportunity to serve on YPH committees including, but not limited to: Networking, Professional Development, Community Service and Partners in Leadership; and general Chamber committees including, but not limited to: Haywood County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, Governmental Relations, Business & Economic Development, Women in Business, Green Initiative and a wealth of event committees
YPH encourages young professionals, between the ages of 22 and 40 to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to actively participate in monthly networking, community service and professional development events. Membership is open to both Chamber Member and Non-Member Young Professionals. Applications are available online via www.YPHaywood.com. Please contact Haywood County Chamber of Commerce Marketing and Communications Manager, Katy Gould by phone (828)456-3021 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding the Young Professionals of Haywood.
The Greater Haywood County Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary, non-profit organization with approximately 550 businesses in the area. The mission of the Chamber is to represent the interests of business for the growth and prosperity of our members and the community. The Chamber does not endorse any candidate for political office. Please visit www.haywood-nc.com for additional information.